- We believe in the ministry of the Holy Spirit to transform lives and empower for ministry and service.
- We believe in the absolute Lordship and Divinity of Christ, including His pre-existence, His birth, His atoning death, His bodily resurrection, and His final return to the Earth.
- We believe in the one true and living God is one in Spirit, existing as three eternal persons, revealed to us as Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the spoken and complete inspiration of God’s infallible word: the Old and New Testament Scriptures.
- We believe the finished work of salvation is all by grace through the substitutionary work of Jesus Christ who paid the full redemptive price for mankind.
- We believe the victorious Christian life is built upon the understanding of the new creation realities.
- We believe in the great task of the Church; world evangelism and discipleship until Christ’s appearing.
- We believe in the unity in Christ of all believers that make up the Church, his body, without division.
- We believe that Holiness, Godly living, Christian conduct and true worship are part of our responsibilities towards God.
- We believe people were created to exist forever. We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost. We will either exist eternally separated from God by sin, or eternally with God through forgiveness and salvation. To be eternally separated from God is damnation. To be eternally in union with Him is eternal life.