In life, there are times that challenges will come to test your faith; Satan’s quest is to shake your faith. When those challenges come they try to test your confidence in God to see if you still believe in God’s faithfulness.
The seed of greatness is the impartation of the Holy Spirit that is in every heart that has answered the call of Jesus Christ.
While moving into his first home, Apostle Arome gave some money to a carpenter to make furniture for the sitting and dinning rooms. The carpenter delivered the furniture for only the sitting room and absconded with the money for the dinning. That space (dinning) was later used for intense prayers which birthed Apostle Arome’s ministry. The space was available for use because there were no furniture which could have made it difficult to walk about while praying.
-The devil cannot touch what is directly connected to your purpose but he might want to touch things around it. The purpose is always secured. Anything that is been damaged is not directly connected to God.
-When you walk in the ways of Christ you will live a life that Satan cannot gain master over or be controlled by others – that is your “Hidden Economy”
– Every man has a “secret” (purpose); that secret is tied to a critical instruction God gives you… and that instruction is you living on the ’emphasis’ , not trivialities. Samson knew the secret to his strength was in his hair and he used it.
– When a man lives a life of purpose, there is a peace that he encounters within him even though the circumstances around him doesn’t warrant the validation of that peace.
– Earthly things are temporary and sometimes a distraction but purpose is eternal.
– If you are obedient to God through all circumstances you become very powerful.
– Part of our burden in Jesus Christ is persecution. Persecution is also a blessing. It could be considered as suffering when looked at from a carnal perspective.
– The story of Sarah’s condition… she was barren yet didn’t allow the condition around her circumstances pressure her into not trusting God’s faithfulness in her life – Hebrew 11:11.
– “For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end” – Jeremiah 29:11
– Are you someone Satan can mount pressure on to change your perspective of God or abandon your purpose?
– The most secured place to be is in the perfect will of God.
– Have you discovered your hidden secret (purpose)?
Lord show me the emphasis of my life