The course will cover areas in psycho dynamism in Leadership; Emotional Intelligence; Authentic and Ethical Leadership as well as Power and Influence.
The course also covers the following from a strategic perspective: Environment of business; Exploring global business; Navigating the world of e-business; International Business; Management and organization; Performance Measurement as well as; Building customer relationships through effective Marketing.
What Will You Learn?
- How to create a business strategy.
- Understand and analyze the key features of an industry and develop strategies that position the organization to optimize resources.
- Identify and harness competitive and comparative advantages.
- Understand global business.
- Applying biblical principles to achieve business success.
- Think outside the box.