Title – Simple Formula for Wealth
Apostle Joshua Selman
The amount of money you receive (wealth or income) will depend on these 4 things:
- The demand or need for what you do: the demand for your product or service.
- Your ability (skills, expertise) you have.
- The difficulty in replacing you.
- Divine favor.
- Due to the demand for food, restaurants and fast food businesses thrive. People are happy to pay for food that they cannot make or find difficult to make for themselves.
- Never try to provide a service or product where there is no demand for it.
- When your demand becomes very high, your mistakes become unnoticeable.
- You can also create a demand when one does not exist: advertisement helps creates demand.
- Ensure that the demand for your product is consistent and sustained.
- Do not try to answer a question no one is asking.
- You must pay the price to master something: prayers and anointing alone cannot compensate for skill.
- Skill will defy age, race, or gender. When you have a solution, people don’t really care or get biased.
- Be unique, create a niche, a competitive advantage.
- Stop following success or money; you can attract it through your skill.
- Increase or improve the product or service you offer, improve your skill as well.
- “Do you see someone skilled in their work? They will serve before kings; they will not serve before officials of low rank” Proverbs 22:29.
- “Unless the LORD builds the house, They labor in vain who build it; Unless the LORD guards the city, The watchman stays awake in vain” – Psalms 127:1
- What is the major solution you provide as a person?
- Is there a demand for the solution you are providing?
- Do you possess the skill required in providing the solution?
- Find something you are passionate about, get skilled in it, and then market it to the world.