The secret to greatness is to be a “servant” of others.
- To be great you need to “serve” your gift to the world.
- To serve your gift you need to “discover” your gift.
- When you find your gift, people will find you.
- Your gifts are not hidden, it is the “desire of your heart” your “passion”.
- You need to master your gift and be known for something.
- You are a “slave” to your gift, because you serve it so much to others.
Story – Mother Teresa
- She never went to college.
- Left her job as a teacher to help the poor.
- She became great when she found and refined her gift of helping others.
- To be a “servant” does not mean “servitude” but rather to “deploy” yourself to the world.
- The future of a “seed” is not ahead of the seed but trapped “inside” the seed, your gift is trapped in you.
- What you are looking for is already in you.
- Do you know your gift?
- What is your passion? What is your heart’s desire? These are signals to your gift.
- Matthew 20:20-28
What Will You Learn?
- Discover how you can be great.
Secret to Greatness