This course is aimed at creating within the student an awareness of what God has accomplished in us through the new birth at Calvary. The revelation of the new creation man we are in Christ essentially affects every other belief system. A proper Biblical understanding of this will allow us to operate effectively as believers in our relationship with God, Satan, and the world we live in.
What Will You Learn?
- Understand who you are in Christ today as a New Creation man: Who He says you are and who He has made you to be in His great redemptive work.
- Have a living picture of the entire substitutionary work of Christ, the legal background of our redemption.
- Understand the inner secret of God's mighty purpose in the incarnation.
- Discuss how to live in the New Creation Reality.
- Demonstrate the principles involved in living the Christian lifestyle.
- Exploring the redemption of Christ.
- Discussing the life of Christ in practical terms.
Week 1. Introduction to Theology
Assignment: Introduction To Theology – Group Work on Relational Evangelism