Title – 6 Top Questions a Young Person should ask in Life
Dr. Myles Munroe
Are you still young? You need to ask yourself some important questions in life that will help you succeed.
- Who am I?
2. Where am I from?
3. Why am I here?
4. What can I do?
5. Where am I going?
6. How do I get there?
- Who am I? is asking about your identity and uniqueness. Where am I from? Is asking about your source. Why am I here? Is asking about your purpose. What can I do? Is asking about your abilities and potentials. Where am I going? Is asking about your destination, future goals and vision? How do I get there? Is asking about your strategy and plans, they need to be SMART (Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic, and Time-bound).
- When purpose is not known, abused is inevitable.
- Your decisions and strategy help you achieve your goal or vision.
- Majority of people die without achieving up to 10% of their true ability.
- The greatest tragedy in life is not death, but life without a purpose.
- Try to find answers to these 6 questions.
- Take a notebook and write then down
- Proverbs 29:18
Student Ratings & Reviews
No Review Yet