- Discovering your purpose
- Introduction to Project Management and LEAN Six-Sigma
- Developing the Leader Within
- Organizational Communication
- Faith Principles
- Leadership Theory
- Old and New Testament Survey
- E-Commerce and Technology
- Negotiation and Persuasion
- Prayer Principles
- Principles of Spiritual Authority
- Introduction to Politics and Governance
- Leadership and Ethics
- Management Economics
- Marketplace Ministry
- Introduction to Accounting
- Marketing Strategy
- Principles and Practice of Discipleship
- Christian Family
- Proposal Writing and Research
- Problem Solving & Critical Thinking
- Project Work
The Bachelor’s in Leadership, Business and Theology Program integrates both leadership and theological principles to equip students with the fundamentals of Christian leadership in the business or secular world. Offered online, this program delivers a high quality, practical educational experience that prepares students for ethical and godly leadership.
By completing this program, students can go on to careers in Project Management, entrepreneurship, the corporate world, and government. Some may pursue graduate school in the humanities or sciences- all seeking to make a difference in the world through Christ-centred leadership.
Benefits Of This Program
Learning Made Easy
You can start this program immediately. There is no long process involved.
Earn your Bachelor's degree in just 3 years when you complete our program.
Earn Transfer Credits
You earn transferable Credit Units when you complete each of our courses.
Personal Message from the President
You are about to start a life transforming journey in Leadership and Theology. We believe that this program will equip you with knowledge and skills to fulfill your purpose and impact your world.
Professor Emeritus Angela Okatahi,
PhD 1984, Kansas State University.
Need help? Email us at